Algorithm Engineer, Huawei München Research Center, München:
N O V E M B E R 2 0 1 9 — P R E S E N T
• Research and design novel self-supervision approaches to develop deep
learning algorithms for autonomous driving perception systems.
• Responsible for providing robust, efficient, and reliable Monocular Depth
Estimation, 2D/3D Object Detection, and Semantic Segmentation framework.
• Deploying SOTA work onto the test vehicle through the ROS interface.
• Support the development of data extraction & processing, and enabling easy
accessibility of using large data sets with different data sources (Cameras,
LiDAR, GPS, IMU, Wheel Odometry, etc.) for Neural Network models training
• Identify bottlenecks and bugs, and help to maintain code quality.
• Actively contributed to publishing patents and research papers.
Research Associate, Blaize AI (Formerly Thinci), Hyderabad
J A N U A R Y 2 0 1 3 — A U G U S T 2 0 1 5
• Research & Development on traditional computer vision and deep learning
algorithms for the Stereo disparity, pedestrian detection, object recognition,
face detection, etc.
• Built a robust, efficient system and achieved good performance
• Deploying CNN models (Image Classification-AlexNet) on Blaize AI GSP.
• Quantization and low precision fine-tuning of neural networks suitable for
optimal performance on Blaize AI GSP.